Private Banking at its Most Exclusive Level
Co-Investing provides clients access to unique opportunities in which they invest alongside other successful families, unencumbered by layers of fees. These opportunities are positioned for success because the families you are co-investing with possess unique skills, expertise and relationships that helped create and sustain their fortunes. We provide opportunities to invest with the Milstein family and other successful families with whom we partner in our private banking network.
Examples of investments:
- Intechra: The Milstein family identified this computer service company and made a $9 million investment (for 60% of the ownership). Following 18 months of steady growth and earnings, this company was sold for more than $110 million.
- Golden Bear International: Golden Bear International is the leading golf course design business in the world with expertise from the legendary Jack Nicklaus. With golf courses being built in China, South Korea, Dubai, Russia, and numerous other countries, the company is well regarded as a leading global brand.
- AC Label is a leading provider of pressure sensitive labels, stickers, coupons and packaging solutions. The company provides its service to a diverse customer base including companies in the distilled spirits, specialty beverages, food, nutraceuticals and health and beauty.
- Boylan Bottling Co: Founded in 1891, Boylan produces and markets premium bottled sodas. Boylan offers a line of 23 authentic soda fountain flavors, all under the Boylan name. Boylan also owns Mash, a low-calorie flavored water drink.
- Cascade Drilling, L.P. Cascade is a leading west coast provider of environmental testing, soil remediation and geotechnical drilling. The company’s capabilities include auger, direct push, sonic and rotary drilling.
- M Cubed- has developed a variety of advanced materials targeting mission critical applications in the armor, semiconductor capital equipment, chip manufacturing and electronics packaging markets.